Good grief, could they be any cuter?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Costumes
About this time last year, Emma and I were at SanTan Village playing at the outdoor play land. Unfortunately for me the Disney Store is right next to the play land area and I couldn't resist the urge to go in and check things out. Of course they had their Halloween costumes out and I fell in love with two costumes but they were so expensive. Being the clever girl that I am, Emma and I headed back to SanTan the day after Halloween and purchased a costume for her and a costume for Josh (who we'd recently found out was a boy) for 75% off the original price. What a deal! So here is the first look of Emma and Josh in their costumes for this year.



Good grief, could they be any cuter?
Good grief, could they be any cuter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are so adorable! Can't wait to see the Trick-or-Treating Pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, the best costumes ever! They are adorable!
ReplyDelete