Our Easter was a beautiful day spent with family. We started out the morning by heading to 8:30 mass with m dad at Mary Magdalene. When we arrived, I was surprised to see that everyone was headed in to the church and that there were plenty of seats outside. I love sitting outside for mass, and was happy to sit under the tent in the beautiful weather that morning. After mass, my dad stayed for breakfast and we were able to Skype with Danielle, Kevin, and my mom (who was in NC for the week).
After naps we headed over to the Hildwine's house for an egg hunt and dinner. The kids loved finding their eggs and loved that each egg contained change for their piggy banks. Dinner was yummy (as it always is when Ginger cooks) and we had a nice time spending the evening with Eric's aunts, uncle, and cousin who were in town from Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Starting out the hunt with brown paper bags b/c their mother forgot their Easter baskets



Iyla finding her change
Hildwine cousins (minus Eric and Lindie, small group compared to the Wiemann's)
Emma and Josh with their grandparents, cousins, great aunts, and great uncle 
I haven't been to an outdoor mass since I was a little kid. They really are wonderful. I think they have a beautiful peacefulness to them. Looks like the kids had fun. The kids are so adorable. I love Emma's veil. She is so pretty!
ReplyDelete