Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Big sis, big bro

Emma and Josh got to meet Elizabeth the morning after she was born. Both were very excited to finally meet their new little sister. They came bringing cute cards they had made for me and Elizabeth had gotten them a present too, new water bottles (I still remember going to the hospital to see my mom and the present Danielle got for me when she was born so I wanted to continue this tradition with my own family).

Emma was the first to greet Elizabeth and ask to feed and hold her, Josh was a bit more timid but warmed up quickly. Both took turns meeting her and spent their time bonding with first holds, cuddles, and kisses. Sibling love is an incredible gift and it was a blessing watching the interaction between my 3 children. I pray that they will forever be each others best friends and will always have one and another to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment