Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where to begin....

Another month has by! Seriously, how do they keep getting away from me? Life with 3 kids is a little more hectic then I thought it would be. It's funny though, Elizabeth is by far the happiest, easiest baby but just having another little one makes everything just a little bit harder. Thank God she is so super sweet because I truly think I would have been committed by now if she'd been the kind of baby her big sis was. Here is what we've been up to over the past month,

Eric and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. He bought me a great camera (much nicer than I am capable of) and I've taken tons of pictures but still haven't learned how to upload them.

Josh got a bike for his birthday and has been a maniac on 2 wheels (well, 4 wheels if you count the training wheels). He wants to ride nonstop and loves going on long bike rides with Eric around our neighborhood.

Emma has officially been registered for Kindergarten! I am still struggling with my desire to send her to St. Tim's Academy but for now, it just doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Spring Break has come and gone. The kids and I had a nice week together and did lots of outdoor activities. The weather in AZ was absolutely gorgeous and I don't regret canceling our to CA. Eric was able to take 2 days off midweek and we split the kids up both days and spent some one on one time with both Emma and Josh.

Elizabeth is five months old now and had her first taste of rice cereal last Wednesday.

We switched the kids rooms again. Josh and Emma are roomies now and Elizabeth is on her own. The first night Emma and Josh went to bed at 7:30 and whispered and laughed until 9:15. It was very cute listening to them outside the door. They were both up before 6 am the next morning and were so exhausted that both took close to 3 hour naps that afternoon. Elizabeth seems to be doing better at night now that she is by herself. She still only wakes once at night after a solid 8-9 hours for a quick bottle and then sleeps for a few hours more. The reason for the big move was she kept fussing out through the night needing me to give her binky. I came to realize that Emma is a loud sleeper and was disrupting Elizabeth. So, until Elizabeth becomes a really great sleeper like Josh and Emma are, she gets to be by herself.

Eric has been able to go out shooting a few times over the last month which always makes him happy and I've been able to see a few movies and have a couple of evenings to myself which makes me happy.

The next few months are going to be busy at home and work. I'm ready for summer to come so I have more time to be home with the kids. Hopefully I'll figure out my camera soon so I can post pictures. No promises though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment