Saturday, May 26, 2012

Almost here

Summer break is almost here, my last day of work is on Thursday! I'm so ready to have a long break with the kids and the calendar for June is already filling up. The summer movie program starts on Monday and I'm excited to hit the theater every week with Emma and Josh. It was fun last year but having a 4 and 2 year old at the movies while being 5-6 months pregnant in the AZ heat, wasn't always fun. We leave for California on 6/6 and the kids are super excited to spend a week with my grandparents. My mom and I are taking them to Disney one day and the kids and I have already mapped out our whole day at the park (never step foot in that park without a game plan). We have parties to attend when we get back, a wedding, and Emma is all set up for Vacation Bible School. I think swim lessons will need to wait until July, which I'm absolutely fine with because I HATE cold pool water. Unfortunately, the kids keep begging to hit their favorite public pool so I know it's only a matter of time before the cold water and I meet. Hopefully, my time off during the summer will give me a chance to keep up on the blog, but, no promises. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment