Saturday, February 16, 2013

Master of Disaster

Elizabeth is into everything!  I mean everything, the girl drives me nuts!  I always wondered why people would need locks on their toilets, I now know why.  I'm not sure if I was more watchful when Emma and Josh were babies but whatever it is, Elizabeth moves at the speed of lightening and before I know it, she's in something.  Here's the rundown of things she can do at this point in her little 16 month life, 

* climb in and out of the bathtub (thank God, only when it's not filled with water, she's too slippery when wet)
* climb the bunk bed stairs, getting into the top bunk
* pull everything off the bottom 2 shelves of the pantry
* climb the first 3 pantry shelves.
* climb up chairs and pull herself to stand
* climb up step stools
* understands pushing any object to the couch and climbing it to get on the couch
* has flipped herself out of the crib twice
* throws everything out of my bottom cabinets (which are all baby friendly items) and sits inside
* flushes the toilets
* unrolls the toilet paper
* lifts the lids to the toilets and then lets them drop down, laughing at the loud boom they makes
* pulls every sheet from the tissue box or diaper wipes box (if left where she can grab them)
* opens clothing drawers and pulls out every piece of clothing inside
* pushes the button on the water dispenser
* opens the trash can and pulls out trash to either eat or disperse around the house
* can pull the top tray off her high chair

Seriously, I think I could keep going, the girl is a disaster!  We've officially resorted to shutting every door in the house and giving her the iPad when I'm making dinner or I can't give her 100% attention.  Should be interesting when the new baby comes, God help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment