Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma

Today Emma is 3 years old! She is growing into such a beautiful girl and I just don't think I am ready for her to get older. To celebrate her birthday we had the family and Emma's Godparents all over on Sunday for dinner. Tonight the four of us walked to Water N Ice for Emma's favorite (and Aunt Dani's) scoop of ice cream, Bubble Gum. It was a beautiful night out and after we got home Josh went to bed and Eric and I played Emma's favorite board games with her. As Emma got ready for bed tonight we told her that her binky was taken by the binky fairies because now she is a big 3 year old. Waiting for the melt down that never came we were both surprised to have Emma tell us that she is ready to play with daddy's computer now. Smart girl used our own words on us (we have always told her that when she's a big girl she can play with the computer)! So, Eric promised to show her how to play games on the computer tomorrow, I'm sure by the end of the week she'll have figured out how to have her own Facebook. Where has the time gone? Happy birthday baby girl!





2 comments: