My friend blogged about her celebrity boyfriends a few days ago and I laughed. Mostly because I always say the same thing about different celebrity men being my boyfriends (don't worry, Eric has girlfriends I know about too). So, here are my favorites!
Brendan Fraser
How can your resist both The Mummy and George of the Jungle?
Topher Grace
I wish I lived in the 70's with Eric Forman

Ryan Reynolds
I have seen Van Wilder more times than I care to share.
Michael Buble
My musician boyfriend

Zac Braff
My doctor boyfriend (I know he only played one on TV but it's my dreamworld)

Tom Welling
My superhero boyfriend

David Boreanaz
Both a vampire and an FBI Agent, what's not to love?

Well, that's the list. I am sure I could think of a few others but I wouldn't want to overdo things! :o)
All good choices!! :)
ReplyDelete