Emma started preschool last Tuesday! Maybe it's the wacky teacher in me but I am so excited about her being in school and I can't wait until she gets to kindergarten. She loves school so much that she wakes up in the morning immediatley wants her hair done and clothes changed then literally cries when we tell her it's not time to go yet. For the first week, she sat wearing her backpack all morning before school and all afternoon afterward. This girl was born to learn and I hope by getting her excited about school now that she will always be excited by learning. Her teacher Ms. Carrie even told me that she has never seen a student more excited about school then Emma!
Waiting for school on her first day

Skipping to Ms. Carrie's house on the first day

Saying goodbye to daddy and Josh on the first day

Watch out Harvard, here comes Emma Hildwine.
No comments:
Post a Comment