Once the right water temperature was found and body scrubbing was over (which was way easier because both were already standing), I threw in a bunch of toys and let them play. Both kids seemed to enjoy themselves and even though Josh got upset a time or two, overall I would say the shower was a success. Tonight I will keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't beginners luck.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Shower
As soon as Josh was able to sit in the baby bathtub unassisted, we began putting his tub in the big tub while Emma would take her bath. I love that from an early age the kids were taking bath together, such a great sibling bonding time. Last night I decided it was time for their first shower together. Emma began enjoying the shower about a year or more ago but Josh will ask to get in with Eric or I and then proceed to scream the entire time. I thought maybe if he took one with Emma, it would make the process more fun.
Once the right water temperature was found and body scrubbing was over (which was way easier because both were already standing), I threw in a bunch of toys and let them play. Both kids seemed to enjoy themselves and even though Josh got upset a time or two, overall I would say the shower was a success. Tonight I will keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't beginners luck.
Did you notice the location of the shower nozzle? Josh held it in this spot the entire time he was in the shower. At one point he even started twisting from left to right with the nozzle still in place, such a boy!
Once the right water temperature was found and body scrubbing was over (which was way easier because both were already standing), I threw in a bunch of toys and let them play. Both kids seemed to enjoy themselves and even though Josh got upset a time or two, overall I would say the shower was a success. Tonight I will keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't beginners luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment