Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Love

Since the iPhone was first introduced years ago, I wanted one. Being the cheap girl I am (was?), it never happened and Eric nor I really wanted AT&T's service. We had both used all the networks over the years and Verizon was our favorite. When talk started about Verizon getting the iPhone, I was excited and now my day has finally come! I got my phone on Friday and LOVE it! I know that the Droids are just as cool and Eric really likes his but Steve Jobs can continue counting on me to throw my money at him.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted one of these so much too. But with me not teaching I settled for something cheaper. I have a droid that I got with an upgrade when I broke the screen on my phone. I have to say I really like it but I know the iPhones are awesome.

    ReplyDelete