A few weeks ago, Eric took some pictures of me and the kids. I had some great ideas in mind but didn't realize what unwilling subjects a 5 year old and a 2 and a half year old could be. Here are a few of our favorites.
Eric and I started dating in January 2000 and were married in early 2004. We are like minded people with very opposite personalities. We are so similar yet so different that we drive each other nutty, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Emma Grace
Emma our 7 year old. She is a beautiful, too smart girl who amazes and keeps us on our toes every day!
Thing 1
Emma
Joshua Joseph
Joshua our almost 5 year old. He loves to play rough and is our social butterfly.
Thing 2
Josh
Elizabeth Joy
Elizabeth our 2 year old. She is our sour patch kid who loves getting her way.
Thing 3
Lizzie
Jonathan Robert
Jonathan is the newest member of the family. He is the happiest baby and is all smiles for everyone he meets.
No comments:
Post a Comment