Elizabeth is ten weeks old already! I can't believe it, the time has flown by. We have gotten in to a pretty decent groove at home and I hope it remains so when I go back to work in a few weeks. At ten weeks Elizabeth,
* is all smiles. She is such a happy baby and smiles every time I talk to her
* loves Emma and Josh and grins whenever they are near her and follows them with her eyes when they are next to her
* is so content and hardly every cries
* loves being swaddled to sleep
* sleeps between 8-9 hours at night and takes 2 out of 3 good naps a day
* looks just like her brother and sister and it's hard to see just who she will resemble the most
* has big beautiful blue eyes just like Emma
* launches the bink out of her mouth when you give it to her and she does not want it
* loves being in a sling
* is so good at church (and is adored by all the people around us)
* is a quiet sleeper
* is still quite small and not yet out of 0-3 months clothing (unheard of for my children)
* has begun laughing at noises Eric makes at her
Elizabeth is a doll of a baby and easily loved by us all. It as been a joy having her these past 10 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment