Josh has had a crush on Miss Carrie since Emma began preschool two years ago and now that it's time for him to go to school with her, he's ecstatic.
When Emma went to preschool, we bought a backpack for her but not new clothes or other school supplies. Josh, seeing that his big sis was getting goodies for school needed to have his too. We bought him a few outfits and a box of crayons but what he really wanted was a Spider Man lunch box to match his Spider Man backpack. I tried explaining a thousand times that he doesn't eat lunch at school but he wouldn't hear it. Hopefully Spider Man will still be cool two years from now when that boy starts Kindergarten because his lunchbox hasn't been used once.
I'm so excited for Josh to start school, he is definitely different than Emma when it comes to academics. Josh is our story teller, class clown, ham, social butterfly. To this point hasn't cared at all about spelling or writing his name, he'd rather smack himself in the head to get a couple of laughs. I'm eager to see if this changes over his two years of preschool or if I will need to start practicing my apology speech to his grade school teachers now.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment