How big is Joshua?
Where is Joshua?
Josh also likes to tilt his head to the side when you are talking to him until you tilt your head too and say ahh. It may be my favorite game we play!
Emma loves this game too and is constantly playing it with Josh. She is such a fantastic helper and a great big sister. I cannot wait for Josh to get a bit older so the two of them can be even better playmates. I am so grateful that Emma took to her baby brother so well and never resented him. I'm sure most parents fear that when their second comes along the first will retaliate (at least I think most parents fear that). Emma loves Josh so much and is like a little mother. Lately she has been wanting to hold him and feed him more than normal and she just doesn't understand that even though Josh is a baby he is gigantic and weighs 7 pounds less than she does. After begging and begging, I finally gave in just so she could see what it was like.
I thought after being smushed by her not so little brother that she would be done begging to hold him but not really, next bottle she begged all over again. I guess the girl is a glutton for punishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment