Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh how the years go by

Six years ago today I married a wonderful man. I am not sure where the last six years have gone but here we are. We aren't the people or couple I idealized us to be six years ago and that's okay. It's amazing how you have your whole future planned before you get married and what you don't realize, is that's not how life works. I am glad life doesn't always work the way you plan it because what it has given me is two beautiful children, a nice home in a good neighborhood, a job that allows me to be home with my children more, and a husband who has become a stronger man in so many ways over the years. I am grateful everyday for the life I have and I am thankful to Eric for being my partner in creating this life. I can only imagine what the next six years will bring and I am sure I will get it wrong so I will just leave it to God! Happy anniversary Eric, I love you.

1 comment: