Monday, March 8, 2010

Where have you been all my life?

About 2 weeks ago I stopped by the new buybuy Baby in the Chandler Mall area. The place is enormous and can best be described as Babies R Us on crack! I had no idea what I wanted when I went in but needed to exchange a toy Josh had gotten for his birthday that we already owned. After walking around for a good hour I still had no idea what to get, there was just too much there and my brain was on overload. Finally I decided on a bib that one of my friends owned, she raves about hers and I thought maybe I would like it to.



Not only do I like this bib, I love it! For some reason, my children like to do things independently (wonder where they get that from) and refuse to be fed once they figure out they can do it themselves. Emma was messy but Josh is a disaster. He is clever enough to pull a cotton bib off half way through eating and his meals usually end up all over the front of him. Because its been too chilly to pull his shirt off of him while eating, more shirts than I can count have been lost to stains. Not anymore! Since buying this bib, no shirt or pair of pants have been stained and my bottle of Shout is finally getting the rest it deserves. I love that the bib has a pocket and that food falls right in it. It is hilarious to me that Josh has figured this out too and now when there is nothing left on his tray, he will stick his fingers in the pocket and pick out all of the food that has fallen in and eat it. Another great thing about the bib is it's plastic and all I do is wash it off after eating, no more washing 20-30 bibs a week. Have I mentioned that I love this thing? Every mom I know should have one and it is my new favorite gift for new moms and maybe some already moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment