Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just keep swimming

In the past week, our family has turned into a bunch of fishes, we spent time in the pool on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I guess when it's 110 degrees outside what else is there to do but swim. Despite the high temperatures around here, I am a wuss about the pool water, it has to be just right or I don't go in. That was until now. With two kids it's hard to manage them in the pool alone and so I have been finding my way into the water early this year in an effort to help Eric out. I must say that on Saturday and Sunday it was cold but by yesterday it was pretty warm and I was able to get right in. Emma loves the pool this year and gets right in, Josh is a little more hesitant but has done done better than Emma did when she was his age. I like being in the pool with Josh because it is the one place where he prefers being with me over Eric. I guess he feels bonded to me over our common dislike of cold water! Here are a few pictures from Sunday at Eric's parent's house.



No comments:

Post a Comment