Thursday, June 3, 2010

Playdoh

Today was Playdoh day in our house. Emma got a truck load of it for her second birthday, when Josh was born as a big sister gift, and even more for her third birthday. Our table was literally filled with Playdoh and all the accessories you could ever want this afternoon.

Today was Josh's introduction into the world of Playdoh. I really expected him to eat it but he surprised me and never once put any in his mouth. He was content to take small pieces and put them into a container, put the lid on, take the lid off, and put more pieces in.

While he repeated this sequence about 10 times, Emma and I made playdoh pizzas. Normally I am a freak about not letting the colors mix but how lame is that for a 3 year old? Plus she got a box of 50 (really 50) different colors from her Godparents for her birthday so now I am happy to let her mix colors to her hearts content!

Here is Emma and her pizza


And here is my pizza.

I think I may go into business as a Playdoh chef!

1 comment: