For the rest of the day we divided our time playing in Casino Royle, Harrah's, and the Venetian (our hotel) and in the afternoon we all relaxed in our room for a bit and went down to the pool/spa. For dinner we headed to the Grand Lux which is inside of the Venetian, I really like this restauraunt and have loved my food every time we have been there. The Grand Lux is the same people who do the Cheesecake Factory so if you have ever eaten there you know how big the portions are, they have the biggest pot pie that I have ever seen!
Saturday we decided to walk down the strip and go to Circus Circus and Slots of Fun. On our way back we stopped in the Encore to check it out as it was just being finished the last time we were there. It was beautiful and I was excited to find video Blackjack, by far my favorite game but really hard to find in most casinos for some reason. After getting back, we split up for lunch and Eric and I headed upstairs to the shops in the Venetian for Mexican food. I was pleasantly surprised by our restauraunt and my food was really yummy.
Around 5:30 we headed for the airport and after some delay were headed back home after a really exhausting 36 hours in Vegas. I have come to love this turn around trip and don't know if I could handle much more time in the City of Sin. I love the group we go with, there is never a dull moment with them and somehow we come home with more jokes than the last time and keep laughing until we part ways. I am already looking forward to our next trip back.
Eric and I outside the Venetian

For staying at the Venetian, they gave us a $25 credit to use in the slot machines. This is our friend Dave using his free Venetian money to win big and being totally surprised by it!

Me using my free Venetian money to not win big! Note the sweater, it was freezing in the casinos.

Eric loves these cinnamon rolls so much, we had to have photos of them.
You guys are the cutest!!!!
ReplyDelete