Josh's language has really exploded over the last few weeks and it is so fun to hear all of the new things that he is saying. It has been very different than when Emma began speaking because she picked up words and phrases almost perfectly from about 13 months old. I still have people that cannot believe her age because of her fantastic vocabulary, while Josh on the other hand takes a little deciphering. Here are some helpful hints if you need them.
Mee Mouse=Mickey Mouse
Boo Boo=Iyla (his littlest cousin)
Bawnee=Barney
Ween oh=window
Moan-ee=Manny (Handy Manny to be exact)
Seuss=shoes
Side=outside
Bee=bear
Ba=bath
Gammie=Grammie
Woof=dog
Stina=Christina (a neighbor)
How=house
Eee=eat
Jama=pajamas
I am sure there are plenty of others not coming to mind right now but you get the idea. I love listening to the little guy talk, he is such a sweetie!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it funny how different siblings are? Kaeleigh was like Emma, always talking. Maylyn didn't start talking until she was 2. It was all clicks and grunts before that. LOL
ReplyDelete