Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful for many things but here are a few things I am thankful for the most this year.

* a husband who puts up with my moodiness and spending of his money
* my job
* my incredibly smart daughter
* my mom who is my best friend
* new friendships and old ones renewed
* Tuesday night Bible Study
* my adorable cuddly son
* Fringe
* my dad who is the hardest working person I know
* freedom
* grandparents for the kids that love spending time with them
* play dates
* In-laws who have welcomed me into their family like I am one of their own
* nieces and a nephew who play so wonderfully with their cousins
* My God who loves me even with all my faults

1 comment:

  1. Your blog needs a 'like' button. Because I would be hitting it all the time. (That's what she said.) (Sorry, I had to.) LOL

    ReplyDelete