Saturday, November 7, 2009

The big 30!

Last Sunday I turned 30 and last Sunday it did not bother me to turn 30. To me, 30 is no different than 29. I know I am getting older, its a fact of life and why have a melt down about the inevitable.

For my birthday Eric and the kids took me out to breakfast at Joe's Farm Grill. It's a great deal to go there since they give you a free meal on your birthday. I had my favorite, Belgian waffles and bacon, yum! After breakfast, we spent sometime at home then headed to 11 o'clock mass at Mary Magdalene. Afterward we went to Costco for some shopping and a birthday hot dog. (As you can see, I ate really healthy on my birthday!) At 4:00 I started getting ready for my birthday dinner with Eric and we headed out to my parent's house to drop the kids off to be babysat. I was taken completely by surprise when I walked in the door and there were a bunch of our really close friends, Eric's family, and my family ready to help celebrate my birthday. It was a nice evening of being able to hang out with the people I love and the day was one of my best birthdays. So here's to being 30 and all of the good things that are going to come along with it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 30! My girls had such a good time, they keep asking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th Birthday Jill! Hope it was fun...and the 30's? They are GREAT as far as I am concerned!

    ReplyDelete