Monday, September 20, 2010

Done and done

A month or so ago, Josh began throwing his binky out of his crib any time he was put down. At first we figured it was done accidentally and when I checked on him, I would always place it back in the crib. Then he started chewing through the binks and I figured it was just teething. I remembered Emma had done the same thing and so I just bought him a few more. With these binks the same thing happened and recently he started refusing them all together when put him down, shaking his head no everytime we tried to give him one. I decided who was I to argue with a child not wanting the binky. The last one was chewed up last week and Josh is offically binky free, amazing! No struggle and no binky fairy coming to take it away (Emma gave hers to the binky fairy at 3). Hopefully potty training will be this easy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment