It has become painfully clear to me lately that Josh is following in his mommy's footsteps when it comes to his lack of grace, coordination, balance, or whatever you want to call it.
As a child I injured myself every other year or so. I can remember a sprained ankle. so bad that it was completely black and blue all over with mega swelling. I broke each arm once, sprained my wrists, tore tendons in my left foot which required a walking boot, cast, and eventually surgery. I have so little coordination that I am actually embarrassed to play sports. I trip over invisible objects when I run and it's just not pretty. I am jealous of people who can do step aerobics and Zumba because I just can't and believe me, I have tried.
Yesterday I counted the number of bruises on Josh's body and I came up with 8. Poor boy trips over the same invisible objects that I do, falls off of everything, and can't seem to stand straight half the time without tripping over his own feet. My one hope for him is that he will grow out of what I never did. And if not, I guess I will always have a Clyde Crash Cup of my very own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment