Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A style all his own

Josh is now 18 months and his personality is really shining through. He has finally gotten passed the screaming for everything phase and has got some pretty good words along with a few signs. My favorite is when he says his own name Josh-oo-a and when he signs please, both are so sweet.

We have found that Josh is slightly obsessive about things and doesn't forget anything. He loves Emma and copies everything that she does (and I mean everything). He is a sweetheart who loves cuddling and kisses but also has a temper when he doesn't get his way. He is a bruiser and I fear for smaller children everywhere, he does not come close to understanding the word gentle yet. He is a fantastic eater most of the time and is a great independent player. He is still my crazy sleeper and has a mind of his own. Lately he is in bed by 6:30 and up by 6:00. I always said, he was going to be my early riser.

I think, my favorite part of seeing Josh grow is how he has a style all his own. He is so different from Emma and it amazes me to watch him become his own little person in front of my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment