Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lucky

I feel so lucky that Eric and I have our immediate families living close by (minus one sister who best make her way back here soon!) I have a number of friends now who are here in AZ without any family and I just can't imagine how hard it must be for them.

It is so nice to have a babysitter whenever we need one. Eric and I have never missed a trip out of town because our parents are always willing to watch the kids. It is wonderful having a niece that is willing to babysit for us on a Friday night so we can go to dinner or a movie together.

Even beside the babysitting, I love that we can spend time with our families when we want. I love that my children really know their grandparents, aunts, and cousins. This was not something that I grew up with and sometimes really felt like I was missing out. I am glad that Emma and Josh will never have to feel this way.

I truly do feel so lucky to have our families, and love them all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment