My younger sister and I are almost three years apart and growing up I was lucky enough to have her as a best friend. I remember many times in our childhood that I acted like I wanted nothing to do with her but inside I always knew how lucky I was to have her.
Danielle is the kind of person you would want to be friends with. She has a good heart and is uses it to love those close to her. She is extremely faithful and good at holding others accountable. She is a good listener and is a good person to joke around with. She is always available when you really need her and will even talk to you past her 10:00 pm North Carolina no call curfew if you need. She is good at her job and works hard to stay current on all things pharmacy related. The list goes on but basically, she is one of a kind.
I am very thankful I get to call such an amazing woman my little sister and hope that she knows how much I do appreciate her.
No comments:
Post a Comment