Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOVE Week: Day 2

Wow, where did the week go? I am slacking a bit but here is day 2.

I LOVE my Nook. I was so excited when Barnes and Noble launched Nookcolor and even more excited when Eric bought my Nook for my birthday. Emma got me a case for Christmas and it fits so nicely in my purse. I LOVE to read and hate when I finish a book because it takes me a good week or more to go get another book but not with the Nook. I can download any book in seconds for half the cost, it is fantastic. I have read more since November with my Nook then I had all of last year.

I LOVE the DVD's Here Come the ABC's and Here Come the 1,2,3's by They Might Be Giants. Eric's dad purchased these for Emma and at first we were a little unsure but now we all sing along to every song. We each have our favorite songs and tell each other when the others favorite is coming up. I LOVE how educational the songs are and how much my kids are learning while they are having fun singing silly songs.
I LOVE RigaToni's restaurant! In fact, it might be my favorite restaurant! Eric and I both don't like paying for Italian food out because we think it's entirely too easy to make at home for 3/4 the cost but RigaTony's is the exception. I absolutely LOVE their antipasto salad and ciabatta bread, it is so yummy. Their Baked RigaTony with Italian Sausage is my favorite dish and I have never been disappointed when trying something new.

1 comment: