I LOVE talking about things I LOVE, makes me feel good just thinking about these things. Since I have blogged about things I LOVE before, I am going to try and come up with new things you may not know about me this week.
I LOVE Star Trek, yes the new movie with Chris Pine but mainly Star Trek Next Generation. I grew up watching this show with my parents and absolutley love all of the characters. I mean how can you go wrong with Picard, Data, Geordi La Froge, and Worf? I have seen "A Fist Full of Datas" more times then I can count.

I LOVE that Josh and Emma are best friends. Most mornings before Eric and I crawl out of bed (we are not morning people) Emma is in Josh's room playing with toys, reading books, or just talking together.

I LOVE talking to old friends. I LOVE laughing at old memories and knowing that those I care about are doing well.
I LOVE having the windows down in my car. Nothing is better than the cool breeze hitting your face on a beautiful Arizona day.
I love reading stuff like this!
ReplyDeleteGlad your trip was so fun (except for the awful migraine!)