I LOVE the woods. I enjoy camping and hiking but I LOVE just sitting in the woods listening to the wind go through the trees. I LOVE how peaceful it is sitting in the stillness of the woods while the only sounds to be heard are the trees and the animals around. It is the perfect place to spend time in prayer and listen to God speak.

I LOVE Golden Retrievers. Growing up we had two family dogs, Amber was our golden. We got Amber when she wasn't much past a pup and had her until she was 16. She was the best dog and I knew when I had kids, I wanted the same type of dog for them.
I LOVE chips. Original Doritos are my favorite but I won't pass up a good Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffle or French Onion Sun Chip. I LOVE the crunchiness of a chip and just snacking on them. I LOVE opening a brand new bag and finishing it an hour later (okay, that's only happened twice and I was pregnant:o).
No comments:
Post a Comment