I LOVE Dr. Doofenshmirtz on Phineas and Ferb. The cartoon cracks me up but he is my favorite. I LOVE his ridiculous plots and how every invention he creates ends with the word inator. I LOVE that my kids watch a show I am not sick of watching yet because Dr. Doofenshmirtz keeps me laughing.

I LOVE Dunkin Donuts Munchkins! I am not really a donut person but when I am, I LOVE a munchkin. I LOVE that you can pop them in your mouth and not feel like you are eating all the calories and fat of a whole donut (even though I realize when you eat 7 it's probably no different, but hey it's the thought that counts).
I LOVE Mainstreet, Disneyland. Mainstreet is the first place you end up after entering Disneyland park and being on that street, seeing Disneyland open up before you is incredible. I LOVE the memories that walking down Mainstreet brings. Times of being with my parents, girlfriends, sisters, cousins, Life Teen, groups of friends, Eric. I LOVE the stores on the street and how each one holds a special memory. I LOVE thinking about taking the kids one day and starting new memories on Mainstreet with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment