These pictures were taken when I was 8 and a half months pregnant with Emma. Our friend Carlos took them for us and I love them. First because Eric and I hadn't had pictures done since our wedding and second because I love seeing my pregnant belly. I think only a handful of people know that I love being pregnant. I don't really know how to explain why I love it so much but I do. I love the entire experience and luckily I have been blessed with two healthy pregnancies. Both have had their moments of roughness but overall I don't get to 38 weeks and wish for the baby to come out already. I see other pregnant girls and think I want to be pregnant too, its a sickness I know. Good think I don't really agree with surrogacy or I'd be in trouble!
Eric and I started dating in January 2000 and were married in early 2004. We are like minded people with very opposite personalities. We are so similar yet so different that we drive each other nutty, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Emma Grace
Emma our 7 year old. She is a beautiful, too smart girl who amazes and keeps us on our toes every day!
Thing 1
Emma
Joshua Joseph
Joshua our almost 5 year old. He loves to play rough and is our social butterfly.
Thing 2
Josh
Elizabeth Joy
Elizabeth our 2 year old. She is our sour patch kid who loves getting her way.
Thing 3
Lizzie
Jonathan Robert
Jonathan is the newest member of the family. He is the happiest baby and is all smiles for everyone he meets.
No comments:
Post a Comment