Friday, May 21, 2010

I love

in no particular order
* Phineas and Ferb
* iced tea
* Chick-fil-A
* when people tell me how cute my kids are
* Imagination Movers
* Disneyland
* eating out
* hot showers
* smores
* cleaning (I really do love this!)
* the way Josh gives kisses
* Emma's sassy look
* reading
* talking
* laughing at and with Eric
* shopping for clothes
* shopping for kids clothes
* my students
* hanging out with my mom
* laughing at my dad
* remembering good times
* Mr. Deeds
* Costco hot dogs
* Golden Retrievers
* The WB (I realized that this totally dates me as it's now the CW!)
* horses


Wow, this list could go on and on! It's fun to think of the things you love, makes you feel good inside.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a clever idea!!! I might just borrow it one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete