Thursday, September 30, 2010

Moody Me

Do you ever have those days where everything makes you angry? That has definitely been my day today. I hate these days, when I just can't snap out of my pissy mood. People make me mad, TV makes me mad, my hair makes me mad, messes make me mad, you name it and it would probably tick me off today. These are the days I wish I had a punching bag but I guess a large Golden Spoon with fudge will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. You should have invited me, we could be pissy together. I had the EXACT same day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend. I have like two or possibly three of those types of days every week. I swear sometimes I feel like I am PMSing two weeks out of every month. (not that your pmsing...). Isn't it funny too how you just CAN'T snap out of it? Like you totally know you're being ridiculous but you can't make yourself be happy? It's so annoying. You ain't alone. :)

    ReplyDelete