Each year Eric takes the picture we put in our Christmas card and each year he does a really good job. It's not an easy task being that he is taking the picture and in it at the same time but I always love his work. Eric has a talent for photography and knows how to use the light of the day to his advantage. I know that if he could, he would do photography full time but the day to day of life doesn't allow him much time to pursue the business. Maybe in time as the kids get older or when we win the lottery and he doesn't have to have a job anymore. Until then though, I love that we will always have fantastic pictures of our family and of the kids growing up.


By the way, that is cookie in Josh's mouth! The only way the little booger would smile at the camera was if I bribed him. See my hand holding his? That is me covering the cookie up!
No comments:
Post a Comment