In less than two hours it will be 2011. Amazing! I remember in high school when I thought 2010 was so far away and now here we are saying goodbye to it. This year was a good year for our family and we were blessed in many ways. When I look back fondly and remember this year, here are a few things I will remember the most,
*celebrating Josh's first birthday
*the kids and I spending spring break in California with my grandparents
*celebrating Eric's 30th birthday in Vegas
*Emma and I going to North Carolina with my parents to see Dani and Kevin
*Emma starting preschool
*finding a new sitter for the kids
*visiting California again in the summer, this time with Eric
*seeing our goddaughter baptized
*sharing in the good news that our closest friend got engaged
*having our new church building finished
*having the whole family together for Christmas
Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011, here is to another good year!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, what a great year you had :) And I can't believe it's 2011!!
ReplyDelete