Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 1

I remember my mom saying to me when I was little that time goes faster as you get older and I remember thinking she was crazy. Now that I am older, I definitely understand! Two weeks have gone by since Easter already and I haven't posted once. Work is very busy for me right now and when the kids go to bed, I am still working on evaluations and reports for my students. I will admit it's not as bad as when I taught 4th grade and had 32 students in my room but for 2 months at the end of the school year it does get crazy. So my goal for this week is to blog everyday and get caught up with all the stuff I have been wanting to write about. Maybe if I put it out there, I will really follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment