Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who goes there

Last week we went to Red Robin for dinner and as we headed to the car we got stopped by an old friend we hadn't seen in sometime. After talking to him and his family for a bit we turned to get in the car and saw this little guy sitting directly in front of us.

I was so excited I had to take a picture! I have never seen an owl so close before nor have I ever seen one not in a cage at the zoo. Emma was pretty excited about it too and everyday she asks me if I remember when we saw the owl at Red Robin.

2 comments:

  1. How funny! You almost never see owls...I wonder where it came from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An "old friend"??? How about, "an old lover"??? Eric's, of course. :-) It was great seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete