Friday, April 2, 2010

Flashback Friday

One of my high school girlfriends does a weekly post on her blog called Flashback Friday. I love seeing pictures of her girls when they were little because this friend and I lost touch for some time and I never got to see her daughters as babies. Now another mutual friend of ours has started doing the same thing and I love seeing pictures of her son when he was little. Plus, who doesn't love looking at baby pictures of any kid, they are just too adorable!

So I have caved and decided I will steal the idea too! I am trying to come up with a different title for my posts to try and be a little less of a copy cat. Guess we will see next week if I come up with something because right now, I have nothing.

This is one of my favorite photos of Emma. We were in the bathroom together as I was getting ready for the day when the phone rang. I stepped out of the bathroom and into my room to answer. It was my mom so I decided to sit down and talk for a minute, I knew that Emma was within seeing distance and that there was nothing she could harm herself with. When I got off the phone, this is what I walked in to see.



The little turkey had gotten my make-up bag and decided to doll herself up! I just had to laugh and ran to get my camera. She was so proud of her make-up and was happy to let me take pictures. I was really impressed at how well an almost 22 month old could put lipstick and mascara on and knew at that moment that I had a girly girl on my hands. Emma now has her own make-up bag where she keeps her lip gloss, powder, nail polish, and body sparkles to put on when I put my make-up on in the morning. Can't wait for this one to hit her teenage years!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I love the bath pic of Josh on the side. He is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! I love Flashback Friday! You should be glad that the ex has my pictures from high school. ;) Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete